sometimes it seems like things are a lot more basic than i realize and i start to feel GOOD just for the fact that summer is a thing that happens and washington is a place that exists and it is possible for a smart and good-looking person of the opposite sex to tell his sister he had a good conversation with me. these things make shit like social anxiety and the instinct to hide away seem senseless. there are better things possible in the future. stop fearing people before you meet them!
Saturday, January 12, 2013
Previous Posts
- things aren't always that dark some days i'm optim...
- I ran into a girl I did a project with a year ago ...
- in a day it'll be back to my other life and so for...
- "you guys four years ago I was a senior in high sc...
- put down your camera and let me ask you is this ne...
- I had this really good 24 hours five months ago wh...
- if the sun is shining on the trees outside your be...
- You spend days unbalanced and wake up frustrated a...
- if this was a book we could just call the last mon...
- it seems smaller and quieter in here now and it is...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home