I did it as best as I could
I keep thinking of last year. & I keep missing it. I don't know why. I guess it's just one of those things that's so much better in retrospect, you don't realize how perfect it was at the time. But at this time last year, I like who I was. Things were different. Kind of. I just keep thinking of all the things I was doing and how I still do some of the same things, but I AM SO DIFFERENT. Not all different in a bad way, change is good for the most part. I think I am a better person now, in many ways. But I think it's okay to miss how things were, right?

I remember the night I got all my stickers like that.
I was so naive and excited.
That night changed my life.
& you know what,
I DO LOVE THE FRAY SO MUCH AND I CAN'T BELIEVE I EVER FORGOT THAT.
Honestly, though. I just let myself get so far away from me and keep changing and changing, I forgot about who I really am.
I'm starting to remember.

I remember the night I got all my stickers like that.
I was so naive and excited.
That night changed my life.
& you know what,
I DO LOVE THE FRAY SO MUCH AND I CAN'T BELIEVE I EVER FORGOT THAT.
Honestly, though. I just let myself get so far away from me and keep changing and changing, I forgot about who I really am.
I'm starting to remember.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home