Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Simple sillhouettes and cut outs, as if we had a choice.

Do you want to know who my latest crush is?
Jim. Jim. Jim. Jim. Jim.
=)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I wish I could marry him.

















But if I can't, then it's okay if he marries Pam.
I love their chemistry.
ahahhaa I found this:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
ANDREWWWWWW

3 Comments:

Blogger Monica said...

haha Jim from the office is from Massachusetts
From the same town as my aunt..
colleen sees him in the grocery store all the time
He's really good friends with my Shakespeare teacher they went to College together and dated I guess..
haha

6:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hahah i love the ANDREWWWW one :)

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah, i love jim too!
he's just great.

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home