Monday, March 08, 2010

I don't feel at all like I thought

I just got back from my art history 270 class and after I got out of class, I stopped in the art building to try to find out when I could talk to the photography professor since he is choosing not to reply to my emails. I was wandering through that building and as I looked at the photos and paintings on the walls in the hall, I felt pretty at ease and as I was reading a bulletin board that explained what to do if you're thinking of declaring an art major, I noticed a familiar song playing in a nearby room. It was Custom Concern, one of my favorite Modest Mouse songs and I kind of just realized as I was leaving that if I could spend my time in this sort of atmosphere, it might make it worth staying, or at least easier to stay. I could stand living here if I could be a part of this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home