Sometimes I want to give up on photography for real just really badly maybe it's just to be destructive or maybe it's to see if I can stop hiding behind it but I don't think I have anything to fall back on if I was to throw it away.
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Previous Posts
- One week ago, I was talking with the stranger sitt...
- Penryn, CASan Francisco, CASanta Monica, CACabazon...
- I don't feel at all like I thought
- don't panic don't panic
- this is the last straw
- Wow, this about hit the nail on the head for what ...
- So I just had deja vu. I always have deja vu. Ever...
- I can't wait for Friday. I've found that one of my...
- Listening to this album, I can almost remember exa...
- these are perfect albums.
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home