Thursday, October 07, 2010

I'm not great at talking. I've always been a listener and that's fine sometimes but I'm starting to settle with being a terrible talker and that's not alright. I hate to settle for anything. I don't talk enough sometimes and I'm a pretty obnoxious sometimes and I think about myself too much sometimes and I get too honest too quick sometimes. I don't tell the whole truth a lot and I get pretty flustered a lot and I don't say the right thing hardly at all and I almost always withhold things I should probably release. Everyone wants someone to talk to, to tell all those little things they don't talk about to. I don't think anyone's really saying anything though. And even if they are, I'm not sure anyone who's listening actually realizes what is being said. I want to say that sometimes I listen to your playlist, I listened to it all the way through a couple weeks ago and I miss the old you. I really miss the old you and the way you made me feel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home