Yesterday I realized it's JUNE. I've been waiting for this month to come. This month represents the one year I had more self control than I actually realized. This month is the milestone. One year. I think I've learned that I can be OKAY with NOT being okay. I made it one year. Twelve months.
Thursday, June 03, 2010
Previous Posts
- Sadness is easier because its surrender. I say mak...
- It's Monday night which means my roommate's gone f...
- I wrote your name and burned it
- “Because it’s only human for us to want to keep a ...
- what "they" say
- Sometimes I want to give up on photography for rea...
- One week ago, I was talking with the stranger sitt...
- Penryn, CASan Francisco, CASanta Monica, CACabazon...
- I don't feel at all like I thought
- don't panic don't panic
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home