It's Monday night which means my roommate's gone for the night which means I'm watching Elizabethtown. Mondays and Wednesdays, sometimes not Wednesdays I watch this. I wish I'd kept track of how many times I've watched it in the last month. At least twenty. At least. This really can't be healthy.
Monday, May 10, 2010
Previous Posts
- I wrote your name and burned it
- “Because it’s only human for us to want to keep a ...
- what "they" say
- Sometimes I want to give up on photography for rea...
- One week ago, I was talking with the stranger sitt...
- Penryn, CASan Francisco, CASanta Monica, CACabazon...
- I don't feel at all like I thought
- don't panic don't panic
- this is the last straw
- Wow, this about hit the nail on the head for what ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home