circling the edge of the never ending
I know you want to run far away for one more and that it's coming at a bad time.
I know you need to breathe through, come back, come too but it's coming at a bad time.
I know you want to run far away for one more and that's coming at a bad time.
I know you want to breathe through, come back, come too but it's coming at a bad time.
For all we know.
I know you need to breathe through, come back, come too but it's coming at a bad time.
I know you want to run far away for one more and that's coming at a bad time.
I know you want to breathe through, come back, come too but it's coming at a bad time.
For all we know.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home