This is nice. It's the last week of real summer and I made a miniature fort with my comforter and my computer. I don't need to wear pants or be nice to everyone or shower daily and I can eat sushi every week. We've just hit the point where I start to ache for the airport. It's hard to pinpoint what's so special about the airport but I think I could narrow it down to a couple feelings. When you're there, you feel like you're your real self around all the REAL strangers. This feeling is intensified if you travel alone. I've been twenty different versions of myself in the airport. Each flight is a slightly different stage and it's easier to see the shifting. The airport hands you a little perspective and makes things seem more important and slower. I'm not as stuck as I always think I am but it would be so nice to get that clarity and to get a change of pace and variation of scenery. onward and upward.
Monday, September 12, 2011
Previous Posts
- I never feel as much like myself as much as when I...
- Things that make me feel old:Worrying if I'm going...
- These days it's hard to tell if The List of Things...
- hey i forgot how it felt to have a boy who makes y...
- Things really are fine but sometimes I wonder when...
- "It was a blessing and also a curse of handwritten...
- Okay, all it took was one reminder of free slurpee...
- a. i had my second interview at the camera storeb....
- I don't want you anymore but I would never say no....
- I don't remember everything being this wild and ov...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home