It's very hard not to be so angry I can't think of a word to accurately explain it.
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Previous Posts
- i suppose i've been sitting in my room whispering ...
- A carport just made me homesick. Not the homesick ...
- I am so incredibly exhausted by all these things I...
- I don't know how you expect me to sleep at night w...
- I'm trying to remember the last time I saw you and...
- "And the doorknobs. He took a picture of every doo...
- "settle down," i said to myself. "things that come...
- i'm missing the hood canal intensely right now. i ...
- summer's done, i move back tomorrow night after we...
- This is nice. It's the last week of real summer an...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home