summer's done, i move back tomorrow night after we see kevin devine and all i've got in my head is the feeling of freshly fallen snow.
Friday, September 16, 2011
Previous Posts
- This is nice. It's the last week of real summer an...
- I never feel as much like myself as much as when I...
- Things that make me feel old:Worrying if I'm going...
- These days it's hard to tell if The List of Things...
- hey i forgot how it felt to have a boy who makes y...
- Things really are fine but sometimes I wonder when...
- "It was a blessing and also a curse of handwritten...
- Okay, all it took was one reminder of free slurpee...
- a. i had my second interview at the camera storeb....
- I don't want you anymore but I would never say no....
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home