Friday, September 30, 2011

I don't know how you expect me to sleep at night when I'm having a personal crisis and I can't even watch the Almost Famous director's cut because that goddam Will and Grace DVD got jammed in my computer. I don't know how you expect me to sleep at night when the list of things that will never happen now gets longer every day. I don't know how the hell you expect me to smile in the mornings when this is the circumstance where we never seen each other again. I know there will be no ultimate Yashic reunion and I know we won't keep in touch. I know there's not a next time and there is no more waiting game and I can't remember what the goddam last song was and Liv says no regrets but I've never been good at that so I don't know how you expect me to sleep at night when music as a whole is changed and I can't understand it. You were always so tangled up in all my "firsts" that I forget there would be the "lasts!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home