Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I'm trying to remember the last time I saw you and the last things we said and the way we all acted around each other and it's hard. It's just really hard that this actually happened. I'm letting a few things go with this band. Maybe if I close my eyes I'll be back in a Lansing basement (or the crawl space of the Crocodile Cafe or in an elevator at the radio station or praying tonight's not the night you fall off the stage because you had a drink too many or at a vineyard at the state border or avoiding eye contact on a yacht or vomiting in the parking lot or standing in the Showbox when it's empty of people but full of Tom Petty OR IN THE SNOW IN DOWNTOWN SEATTLE). I guess I could go on for a while but you will always be the snow in downtown Seattle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home