I'm sorry I said your name the other night when i was drunk that's a thing I shouldn't still be doing when I haven't even seen you in years. It seems like those stories aren't really even mine to tell anymore but I'm glad you gave them to me.
My good for nothing friend came through last month when she was the only one who believed me when I said I wouldn't get stuck. Sometimes it's funny where you do and don't find the kind of support you're looking for.
Out of all my good for nothing friends you're the one I miss and the one I'll take back. You're the only one I can say mean things and real things out loud to and we laugh so please shape up.
Is it just me or is life kind of just a series of it will be gone soons both good and bad?
My good for nothing friend came through last month when she was the only one who believed me when I said I wouldn't get stuck. Sometimes it's funny where you do and don't find the kind of support you're looking for.
Out of all my good for nothing friends you're the one I miss and the one I'll take back. You're the only one I can say mean things and real things out loud to and we laugh so please shape up.
Is it just me or is life kind of just a series of it will be gone soons both good and bad?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home