The Good Stuff:
1. Lightning in the night sky on my walk home from school
2. Not feeling overwhelmed
3. Let's not talk about how I'm pretty sure I've worn this big socks three times without washing them
4. Receiving a random mix with a plethora of familiar voices on it
5. An abundance of fallen leaves
6. A forecast for snow
7. Recurring feelings that resemble something other than dislike for this place for once
8. Probably because I finally know I can really leave
9. Sooner than later
10. Reading books
11. Leftover spaghetti
12. "I claim partial citizenship to Aberdeen"
I think I make more lists when things are fine. Things just sort themselves and I see more clearly when I'm feeling lighter.
1. Lightning in the night sky on my walk home from school
2. Not feeling overwhelmed
3. Let's not talk about how I'm pretty sure I've worn this big socks three times without washing them
4. Receiving a random mix with a plethora of familiar voices on it
5. An abundance of fallen leaves
6. A forecast for snow
7. Recurring feelings that resemble something other than dislike for this place for once
8. Probably because I finally know I can really leave
9. Sooner than later
10. Reading books
11. Leftover spaghetti
12. "I claim partial citizenship to Aberdeen"
I think I make more lists when things are fine. Things just sort themselves and I see more clearly when I'm feeling lighter.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home