I'm gonna miss things like causing a scene in a pizzeria and going home in someone else's clothes and speaking honestly when you call my bluff but these last few weeks have been good, today was good and I'm going to miss it when this all ends! I really do mean it when I say I need to be around people.
Sunday, November 20, 2011
Previous Posts
- The Good Stuff:1. Lightning in the night sky on my...
- Today I was at work and I realized I've read way m...
- I've been feeling like I should write something bu...
- It's very hard not to be so angry I can't think of...
- i suppose i've been sitting in my room whispering ...
- A carport just made me homesick. Not the homesick ...
- I am so incredibly exhausted by all these things I...
- I don't know how you expect me to sleep at night w...
- I'm trying to remember the last time I saw you and...
- "And the doorknobs. He took a picture of every doo...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home