lately i've been so unexplainably happy but sometimes i get so sad when i think about the time you and i spent together almost four years ago.
Sunday, December 04, 2011
Previous Posts
- okay, i used to be so content spending time alone ...
- email makes me feel nervous and caffeine makes me ...
- we'll marry our fortunes together
- I'm gonna miss things like causing a scene in a pi...
- The Good Stuff:1. Lightning in the night sky on my...
- Today I was at work and I realized I've read way m...
- I've been feeling like I should write something bu...
- It's very hard not to be so angry I can't think of...
- i suppose i've been sitting in my room whispering ...
- A carport just made me homesick. Not the homesick ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home